Amalfi Chris Ngu
The Amalfi coast has been delicately captured in this photo by UK photographer Chris Ngu with warm golden pink morning light gently illuminating the small picturesque city clinging onto its steep rocky platform. This stretch of sun-kissed coast in Italy’s Campania region has understandably enchanted visitors for centuries with its sublime natural beauty enhanced with the artistic and architectural legacy of the local Amalfi settlements. Usually depicted in the technicolor brilliance of full sun and big blue sky backdrops, the photographer, in this instance, presents us with an understated version of this iconic community, a town at the beginning of its morning ritual. Approaching by boat, we’re viewing this maritime city how it should be encountered for the first time, by sea.
- Printed on metallic paper and onto 6mm Acrylic/Perspex.
- A specialised process called ‘face-mounting’ is used to create a durable bond between the print and acrylic (perspex). A high quality acrylic is used to provide superior UV protection.
- Can be wall mounted or free standing.
- Flat rate shipping charged at $20
- Please allow up to 21 working days for production and delivery
Subscribe to our emails
Sign up to our mailing list and receive the latest news in exceptional design from around the globe, see our newest product arrivals, and receive exclusive offers from The Cool Hunter.