Gravity Balloon Massimo Colonna
In this series titled ‘Gravity’, Italian digital artist Massimo Colonna’s work echoes the minimal, stark simplicity of the modernist artists of the 40s and 50s. Utilising familiar architectural motifs like the arch and referencing the classical Italian landscape with Tuscan pencil pines, Colonna creates warm staged scenes in brilliant sunlight and sharp shadows. There is a feeling of permanence and quiet solitude in the fixed positioning of these design elements. This feeling is interrupted by the presence of the feather-light solitary balloon, the bouncing basketball or the paper planes flying in formation. With their lightness and movement, in contrast to their static surrounds, we’re left feeling contemplative and appreciative of the beauty of these most ordinary objects.
- Printed on Fine Art Rag paper – 100% cotton fibre based paper made to high quality archival standards
- Acid and Lingin free
- pH buffered
- 340 gsm
- White or Black frame (Frame is 6cm thick and 2.5cm at the front)
- White border
- Frame available in black or white. If you would prefer this without the white border and the image to fill the frame please get in touch at [email protected]
- Flat rate shipping charged at $20
- Please allow up to 21 working days for production and delivery.
Subscribe to our emails
Sign up to our mailing list and receive the latest news in exceptional design from around the globe, see our newest product arrivals, and receive exclusive offers from The Cool Hunter.