Into The Forest II Jan Lenhardt
German-based photographer Jan Lenhardt often seeks nature as the subject of his work. In this piece, we’re again plunged into the depths of the forest, enveloped in its foliage, shrouded in a light mist hanging under the canopy, and concealed in another realm. In this composition, a diffusely lit path beckons as darkened trunks bolt and twist from the ground like ribbons of moss-covered wood. Sheathed in the forest’s quiet embrace, we feel its protection from the world beyond its limits. We feel invited to be lost in its disorienting heart, to lose ourselves willingly, to shed notions of time and simply surrender to its grandeur, marvel at its harmony and feel awe for a creation we take no part in perpetuating. The photographer strives to remind us of this instinctive affinity with nature, an innate bond to a larger sphere beyond our everyday world.
For custom sizes or print only options, please email [email protected]
- Printed on Fine Art Rag paper – 100% cotton fibre based paper made to high quality archival standards
- Acid and Lingin free
- pH buffered
- 340 gsm
- White, Black & Oak(Frame is 6cm thick and 2.5cm at the front) no border
- Frame available in white, black & Oak. If you would prefer this with the white border please get in touch at [email protected]
- Flat rate shipping charged at $20
- Please allow up to 21 working days for production and delivery.
Subscribe to our emails
Sign up to our mailing list and receive the latest news in exceptional design from around the globe, see our newest product arrivals, and receive exclusive offers from The Cool Hunter.