Palm Court Enrico Capanni
‘Palm Court’ by Italian digital artist Enrico Capanni is a Slim Aarons-esq take on another iconic symbol of suburban luxury, the tennis court. Set in a Palm Springs-like locale with towering palm trees soaring into the afternoon sky and set against a barren, rugged mountain vista, this piece pays homage to leisure time as practised by the chic leisure class of a different era. Abandoned by its players, the court is empty except for a solitary tennis ball and an empty umpire’s chair. Yet, still, with its soft pastel tones and setting, the image is redolent in the sort of retro luxury of the 50s and 60s.
- Printed on Fine Art Rag paper – 100% cotton fibre based paper made to high quality archival standards
- Acid and Lingin free
- pH buffered
- 340 gsm
- White (Frame is 6cm thick and 2.5cm at the front) no border
- Frame available in white. If you would prefer this with the white border please get in touch at [email protected]
- Flat rate shipping charged at $20
- Please allow up to 21 working days for production and delivery.
Subscribe to our emails
Sign up to our mailing list and receive the latest news in exceptional design from around the globe, see our newest product arrivals, and receive exclusive offers from The Cool Hunter.