Saint Maquis Chefs Knife
This all purpose chef knife is perfectly balanced for an exceptional cutting experience. Designed as an all-round knife it can be used for almost every task imaginable; be it slicing meat, dicing vegetables or mincing herbs. The high profile of the blade combined with the smooth handle provides excellent knuckle clearance, and the brass bolster gives extra support when holding the knife with a pinch grip. Optimally hardened to 58 HRC, the 4116N stainless steel ensures long lasting performance and a razor sharp edge.
- Made in France
- Model type: All purpose, chef’s knife
- Blade length: 200 mm
- Blade height: 52 mm
- Blade thickness: 2,5 mm
- Blade finish: Satin polish
- Weight: 250 gram
- Steel: 4116N nitrogen reinforced high carbon stainless steel, HRC 58 +/- 1
- Bolster: Massive brass
- Handle material: High quality PMMA and polished brass
- Handle color: 3 shades of green
- Handle length: 126 mm
- Handle diameter: 22 mm
- Each knife is individually numbered.
- Comes delivered in an elegant gift box.
- Hand wash only
Subscribe to our emails
Sign up to our mailing list and receive the latest news in exceptional design from around the globe, see our newest product arrivals, and receive exclusive offers from The Cool Hunter.