Senigallia Andrea Sopranzi
Taken by Italian Graphic Designer Andrea Sopranzi in the small Adriatic seaside towns of the same names, Marotta and Senigallia resonate with their distinct clean and minimal style. Marotta’s flamingo pink and Senigallia’s black and white facades dazzle against the backdrop of an azure blue Mediterranean sky in these stark images composed of bold colours and straight lines reminiscent of many modernist paintings. Unlike the classical architectural images we normally associate with Italy, Andrea shows us a different mundane urban coastal aesthetic but presents his subjects with all the same sympathy and intensity as any Roman Palazzo.
- Printed on Fine Art Rag paper – 100% cotton fibre based paper made to high quality archival standards
- Acid and Lingin free
- pH buffered
- 340 gsm
- White frame (Frame is 6cm thick and 2.5cm at the front)
- If you would prefer this without the white border and the image to fill the frame please get in touch at [email protected]
- Flat rate shipping charged at $20
- Please allow up to 21 working days for production and delivery
Subscribe to our emails
Sign up to our mailing list and receive the latest news in exceptional design from around the globe, see our newest product arrivals, and receive exclusive offers from The Cool Hunter.