Submerged Harry Fayt
This ethereal image was shot exclusively for The Cool Hunter by Belgium-based underwater photo artist, Harry Fayt. It is one of those pieces that everyone will have to react to, regardless of the surroundings in which they will see this.
The incredible light, the composition and the subject matter all contribute to the otherworldly feel of the picture. Add to these the fact that this image has been taken under water and you will have even more avenues for interpretation.
Is it benign or dangerous? Is it gentle and beautiful or is something slightly sinister going on? In any room, any type of setting, this luminous vision will stand its ground and attract the attention it deserves.
- Printed on metallic paper and onto 6mm Acrylic/Perspex.
- A specialised process called ‘face-mounting’ is used to create a durable bond between the print and acrylic (perspex). A high quality acrylic is used to provide superior UV protection.
- Can be wall mounted or free standing.
- Flat rate shipping charged at $20
- Please allow up to 21 working days for production and delivery
Subscribe to our emails
Sign up to our mailing list and receive the latest news in exceptional design from around the globe, see our newest product arrivals, and receive exclusive offers from The Cool Hunter.