Summer CloudBenjamin Everett
Winter Cloud by Benjamin Everett & Summer Cloud by Benjamin Everett
Clouds, just like fire and water, offer mesmerizing, ever-changing fascination to an observant viewer. But the vast outdoors, especially clouds, are not an easy subject to capture with a camera lens.
More often than not, the image is nothing like the actual experience. It falls far short of capturing the enormous emotional impact that an infinite expanse or the perfect fleeting moment can have. It fails to portray the full-body sensory experience of being there.
Kauai-based graphic designer, landscape painter and photographer Benjamin Everett spends much of his free time chasing just those ephemeral split seconds with his camera in the dramatic Hawaiian archipelago.
Summer Cloud and Winter Cloud both manage to depict moments of serene peace yet they exude tension and movement as well. Both images offer the viewer lasting access to a serendipitous second that most of us would miss in real life.
- Printed on Fine Art Rag paper – 100% cotton fibre based paper made to high quality archival standards
- Acid and Lingin free
- pH buffered
- 340 gsm
- White or Black frame (Frame is 6cm thick and 2.5cm at the front)
- White border
- Frame available in black or white. If you would prefer this without the white border and the image to fill the frame please get in touch at [email protected].
- Flat rate shipping charged at $20
- Please allow up to 21 working days for production and delivery.
Subscribe to our emails
Sign up to our mailing list and receive the latest news in exceptional design from around the globe, see our newest product arrivals, and receive exclusive offers from The Cool Hunter.