This all-purpose chef knife is perfectly balanced for an exceptional cutting experience. Designed as an all-round knife it can be used for almost every task imaginable; be it slicing meat, dicing vegetables or mincing herbs. The high profile of the blade combined with the smooth handle provides excellent knuckle clearance, and the brass bolster gives extra support when holding the knife with a pinch grip. Optimally hardened to 58 HRC, the XC75 carbon steel is easy to sharpen, provides long-lasting performance and a razor-sharp edge.
As it is not stainless steel, we have forced a dark grey patina on the blade surface to help protect the carbon steel from corrosion. The patina will start to change from the first cut and will quickly evolve into a truly unique and characteristic, beautiful pattern on your blade.
- Made in France
- Model type: All-purpose, chef’s knife
- Blade length: 200 mm
- Blade height: 52 mm
- Blade thickness: 2,5 mm
- Blade finish: Satin polish with a forced patina
- Weight: 250 gram
- Steel: XC75 high carbon steel, HRC 58 +/-1
- Bolster: Massive brass
- Handle material: High quality PMMA and polished brass
- Handle color: Black with subtle dark gray streaks
- Handle length: 126 mm
- Handle diameter: 22 mm
- Each knife is individually numbered.
- It comes delivered in an elegant gift box.
- Hand wash only