Into The Forest Jan Lenhardt
It has often been demonstrated that nature provides respite for our overactive minds, it calms us, recalibrates our focus, lowers our blood pressure and relieves our anxieties. We often seek it out during times of distress, inherently knowing its healing properties. This intuitive seeking for the curative powers of nature is eloquently captured in ‘Into the Forest’ by German Based photographer, Jan Lenhardt. It’s a subtle, contemplative piece that evokes feelings of peacefulness and assuages our inner disquiet. The lush canopy and dense undergrowth envelopes a misty centre prised apart by charcoal tree trunks dissipating off into the distance. This lends the composition an almost abstract air as the tones and forms blend to create a tranquil unified whole into which we feel drawn.
For custom sizes or print only options, please email [email protected]
- Printed on Fine Art Rag paper – 100% cotton fibre based paper made to high quality archival standards
- Acid and Lingin free
- pH buffered
- 340 gsm
- White, Black & Oak(Frame is 6cm thick and 2.5cm at the front) no border
- Frame available in white, black & Oak. If you would prefer this with the white border please get in touch at [email protected]
- Flat rate shipping charged at $20
- Please allow up to 21 working days for production and delivery.
Subscribe to our emails
Sign up to our mailing list and receive the latest news in exceptional design from around the globe, see our newest product arrivals, and receive exclusive offers from The Cool Hunter.