Villa Roma Massimo Colonna
In this ‘Villa Series’ commissioned exclusively for The Cool Hunter, digital artist Massimo Colonna draws inspiration from the architectural styles of the Italian peninsular through the ages as he reimagines his successful ‘Pool Series’ from early 2019. ‘The Villa’ collection of digital pieces again features the pool as the ultimate symbol of luxury, wealth and status, however this time they are auxiliary embellishments set against the impressive backdrop of grand architectural follies. These imagined structures, with their repeated colonnades, arches, and statuary niches, reference the architectural motifs of the classical and renaissance eras but do so with a distinctly modern interpretation in their simplicity of form, symmetry and colour palette. Softly illuminated and set in a serene landscape of gently rolling green and fallow fields, each piece strives to achieve the Palladian-like ideal of calm self-assuredness with their harmonious proportions.
- Printed on Fine Art Rag paper – 100% cotton fibre based paper made to high quality archival standards
- Acid and Lingin free
- pH buffered
- 340 gsm
- White or Black frame (Frame is 6cm thick and 2.5cm at the front)
- White border
- Frame available in black or white. If you would prefer this without the white border and the image to fill the frame please get in touch at [email protected].
- Flat rate shipping charged at $20
- Please allow up to 21 working days for production and delivery.
Subscribe to our emails
Sign up to our mailing list and receive the latest news in exceptional design from around the globe, see our newest product arrivals, and receive exclusive offers from The Cool Hunter.