White Horse Petros Koublis
The image of the horse holds a unique position in the human psyche. In art, it has long been depicted as an icon of civilization, spanning from the earliest cave paintings to the anatomical scrutiny of the Renaissance. In centuries past we relied on the horse for all aspects of human activity; farming, transportation, war, religion, exploration, and as a consequence of this relationship we’ve developed a particular affinity for this beloved creature. With its inherent gracefulness, intelligence, speed, resilience and courage, the horse embodies all the noblest qualities we wish to assign to ourselves.
- Printed on Fine Art Rag paper – 100% cotton fibre based paper made to high quality archival standards
- Acid and Lingin free
- pH buffered
- 340 gsm
- White frame (Frame is 6cm thick and 2.5cm at the front)
- White border
- Frame available in white. If you would prefer this without the white border and the image to fill the frame please get in touch at [email protected].
- Flat rate shipping charged at $20
- Please allow up to 21 working days for production and delivery.
Subscribe to our emails
Sign up to our mailing list and receive the latest news in exceptional design from around the globe, see our newest product arrivals, and receive exclusive offers from The Cool Hunter.