Misty Road BlueAndreas Levers
The images taken by Germany-based photographer Andreas Levers have the quality that distinguishes all great images: they manage to both include and exclude us, the viewers.
The two we present here are called Misty Roads. They allow – and draw – the viewer in as we are curious to understand what is going on. At the same time, they clearly exclude us. Something is going on that does not require our participation.We are not invited or needed, yet we are not turned away either.
The ethereal, slightly chilly feel of the misty night and the jarring beams of colourful lights create a scene we all understand and recognize, yet we also see them as somewhat alien.
We look for something more. Is there more than our eyes can immediately see? Is there something unknowable, mysterious, perhaps even sinister? What happened next?
- Printed on metallic paper and onto 6mm Acrylic/Perspex.
- A specialised process called ‘face-mounting’ is used to create a durable bond between the print and acrylic (perspex). A high quality acrylic is used to provide superior UV protection.
- Can be wall mounted or free standing.
- Flat rate shipping charged at $20
- Please allow up to 21 working days for production and delivery
Subscribe to our emails
Sign up to our mailing list and receive the latest news in exceptional design from around the globe, see our newest product arrivals, and receive exclusive offers from The Cool Hunter.